We are an inter-denominational Biblical Guidance and teaching ministry. Our mission is to teach how the presence and power of God can make a genuine difference in every area of your life.
- Does your life need to change?
- Is it difficult to believe there is a solution?
- Do you want to learn how to effectively deal with conflicts in relationships?
- Is anxiety or depression affecting your life?
- Do you want to experience freedom from eating disorders and compulsive behavior?
- Do you have wounds from sexual, physical, or emotional abuse?
- Do you have a desire to grow spiritually and enjoy deeper intimacy in your relationship with God?
- Do you desire to build your life on a Biblical foundation?
Infinite Grace Ministries partners with each person to reach these goals through instruction in the practical and balanced application of Biblical Truth and wisdom to everyday life.
About Our Ministry
- Infinite Grace Ministries worked with the Billy Graham Evangelical Association in Amsterdam, Holland in 2000, offering Personal Guidance ministry for the participants of Amsterdam 2000, a worldwide conference for pastors and evangelists.
- Dr. Dixie Yoder and Infinite Grace Ministries worked with Samaritan’s Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelical Association in their New York City Crisis Phone Center following the terrorist attack at the World Trade Center in October, 2001. In partnership with the Salvation Army, Dr. Dixie Yoder spent significant time at Ground Zero, ministering to police and fire personnel.
- Infinite Grace Ministries partnered with Billy Graham Evangelic Association in New Orleans in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
Infinite Grace is a ministry that approaches life issues and problems Biblically rather than psychologically. Years of experience have shown that the current approach to “mental health” is not able to deliver what is promised. Phobias and disorders are being designed and named at such an incredible rate, no one can really begin to keep up. God’s Word simplifies the problem by teaching us that all of our difficulties grow out of one root: sin.
But even as we help those receiving ministry to recognize sinful choices, there is no condemnation. Our approach is grace-oriented; based on a desire to see lives and marriages saved, and families stabilized so that children grow up accepted and nurtured; trained in Biblical truth and able to establish stable homes of their own.
While we want to understand that the problem is not as complicated as we’ve been told, at the same time, we acknowledge that it takes hard work to make needed changes. While careful listening and empathy are a definite part of the ministry process, the type of ministry offered is not passive, but directive and teaching oriented. Homework will sometimes be assigned, including reading and simple Bible studies.
Most find Biblical Guidance ministry to be helpful and continue until Biblical methods of thinking and acting have been learned.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our ministry, and how we can help you bring positive changes to your spiritual and emotional life and to your relationships with others.